In case you haven't heard... we're back on YouTube! Our latest tutorial features BaeBlu Co-founder Mo and the back-in-style smokey eye, updated for 2021. Here's how she created the look:
- Take a large brush and lay down a base of concealer or eye primer to prep your eyes for shadow.
- Apply Antique Penny across your lids and in your crease.
- Add Bark to your crease for some dimension.
- Add Smoke & Diamonds to your lids using a small eyeshadow brush and blend outward slightly to create a small wing.
- Smoke out the Smoke & Diamonds shadow with a small blending brush, bringing the shadow up and out.
- Remove any fallout and create a crisp edge on your shadow with a skin-safe wet wipe.
- Apply foundation as usual. (Mo used Lux Liquid in shade Hazelnut, applied with a brush, and then stippled with a makeup sponge.)
- Set your face makeup with setting powder.
- For brows, brush hairs into place and create a defined arch with an eyebrow pen.
- Apply Beachin' Bronzer in Touch of Sun to the hollows of your cheeks and blend up to the edges of your forehead.
- Line your lips with Barely There.
- Apply Matte Pink Chai lipstick and top off with What A Babe lip gloss.
- Apply Highlighter Luminessence to the high points of your cheeks, your brow bone, your nose bridge, the tip of your nose, and your Cupid's bow.
- Apply setting spray to make it last all day (optional).
And you're done! This smokey eye is perfect for a night out, a photo shoot, or even some self-timer Instagram pictures. You do you, babe!
More of a visual learner? Here's the full YouTube video tutorial.
If you try this look, be sure to tag #BaeBluBabe on Instagram so we can see it! Best of luck!